Skip to content
- The community’s three primary hospitals have been using the shelter in place time to prepare for the growing global Covid-19 cases.
- You can get telecare if desired to avoid the hospitals or can still visit the ER if needed as well, but please get the care you need.
- Face coverings are required on the public transit, and recommended anywhere where it is hard to maintain the minimum 6-foot social distancing.
- It is still unknown where there will be an extension to the statewide “stay at home order” but we are preparing for what a gradual reopening looks like here in Decatur.
- Fair Haven, which is the current virus hotspot in Decatur has been provided with tests for all patients and employees along with sufficient PPEs to meet their needs.
- In light of the fatal accident over the weekend, we ask the community to maintain traffic and parking laws and regulations in order to save lives and to make the transition back to an open economy here in Decatur safer.